25 dic 2011

Vanity 6 - Nasty Girl



That's right, pleased to meet you I still won't tell you my name Don't you believe in mystery Don't you wanna play my game I'm lookin' for a man to love me Like I never been loved before I'm lookin' for a man that'll do it anywhere Even on a limousine floor 'cause // Tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy My own little nasty world Tonight, don't you wanna come with me Do you think I'm a nasty girl // I guess I'm just used to sailors I think they got water on the brain I think they got more water upstairs Than they got sugar on a candy cane That's right, it's been a long time Since I had a man that did it real good If you ain't scared, take it out I'll do it like a real live nasty girl should // Tonight I'm livin' in a fantasy My own little nasty world Tonight, don't you wanna come with me Do you think I'm a nasty girl // Please, please Please, please // I don't like this groove Try and give me something I can croon to Catch my drift // That'll work // That's right, I can't control it I need 7 inches or more Tonight I can no longer hold it Get it up, get it up, I can't wait anymore // Uh, it's time to jam Dance nasty girls, dance Everybody, uh, it's time to jam Nasty girls, dance, dance, dance // (Are you gonna come) (Ooh, ooh, ooh) Uh Is that it Mmm, wake me when you're done I guess you'll be the only one having fun